Boca Raton Museum of Art
In Mizner Park
501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Hours & Admission
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00 - 5:00 pm
Museum Members: Free
Children (12 and under): Free
Seniors (65 and over): $10
Students (with ID): Free
Adult group tours (15 or more): $8
School group tours (up to 60 students): Free
1st Sunday of the month: Free
Parking & Directions
From I-95 South, take the Palmetto Park Road exit. Continue East on Palmetto Park Road to Federal Highway. Make a left (north) on Federal Highway and continue for approximately 1/4 mile to the north end of Mizner Park. You will see the Museum on the right side.
From Florida’s Turnpike take the Glades Road exit. Continue East to Federal Highway. Make a right (south) on Federal Highway and continue for approximately 1/2 mile. You will see the Museum on the left side, the north end of Mizner Park.
Metered street parking is available in Mizner Park.
Free parking is available in each of the four parking garages. The closest garage is A, located on the northwest corner of Mizner Park, just south of the Museum.
The Boca Raton Museum of Art strives to be accessible for all visitors and provides a variety of support services to assist with your visit.
Wheelchair accessible restrooms are located on both levels of the Museum.
Service animals are welcome.
The Museum has two wheelchairs available for free on a first-come, first served basis. To borrow a wheelchair, please ask at the front desk.
Whether you are here year-round or returning for the season, the Boca Raton Museum of Art is the perfect place for your social group to enjoy a brand new program of arts and culture. Ranked in the Top 10 Things to Do in Boca Raton on TripAdvisor.com, the Museum offers distinguished permanent collections of contemporary art, photography, non-western art, glass, and sculpture, as well as a diverse selection of special exhibitions.
The Boca Raton Museum of Art is centrally located in downtown Boca Raton’s fashionable Mizner Park, which offers free garage parking. Your group can enjoy shopping in the Museum’s boutique store followed by lunch in one of Mizner’s many popular restaurants – all in one culture-filled afternoon!
Enhance your group’s visit with a one-hour private tour, led by a trained docent who can provide an insider’s view of the museum. Tours may be customized to focus on a specific exhibition or highlight the Museum’s collections. Groups pay a flat-rate tour fee in addition to discounted admission. Three weeks advanced notice is required to reserve a private tour, and three business days for self-guided tours. Each private tour can accommodate up to 45 people and are offered Tuesday through Friday.
DISCOUNTED GROUP TICKET RATES
Group rate fee: $8 per person
Tour fee: $25 per docent (1 per 15 guests, $25 deposit required in advance)
Members and children (12 & under) are always FREE!
The final guest count and deposit are due 10 days prior to your reservation.
Please note that after that time, no changes or refunds can be processed.
You will be charged for at least 15 guests in order to meet the discounted group rate.
We would be pleased to answer your questions and provide any additional information you require. Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561.392.2500 ext. 101.
For your protection of the works of art and our visitors, visitors may be asked to present all carried items for inspection upon entering the Boca Raton Museum of Art. The Museum is not responsible for loss or damage to all items (including laptop computers, cameras, and other items of substantial value) checked at the Front Desk. The following policies apply when you visit the Museum:
RULES IN THE GALLERIES
1) Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
2) Food and beverages are not allowed in the galleries.
3) Artwork cannot be touched. Dirt, oils and salts on our skin can harm the art. Additionally, some of the art is delicate and can be broken or permanently damaged. Help us protect works of art and preserve our common heritage for future generations.
4) For the safety of the art, please keep at least 3 feet from the artwork. Guards may gently remind visitors if they get too close.
4) Small benches are available in the Museum to extend your visit and provide relief. Visitors may use benches and should return them from where they were selected.
5) Due to the size of our galleries, only one tour leader may address a group in a given gallery at any time. Self-guided groups are at all times expected to yield to tour groups led by BRMA docents or staff.
6) Use of tobacco, nicotine, e-cigarettes and related paraphernalia are not permitted in the Museum or Museum Sculpture Garden.
7) Cell phone conversations are not allowed in the galleries as they disturb other visitors. Please step outside the Main Entrance or into the Sculpture Garden to carry on conversations.
For the safety of the artwork and visitors, nothing may be carried on your back. Any bag or other items larger than 17 x 14 inches that cannot be carried safely must be checked. All umbrellas must be checked. Small courtesy bags are available to carry your valuable items with you in the galleries.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
Photography and videography of artwork for personal use is permitted except in special exhibitions and where specifically prohibited. The use of flash is strictly prohibited. Monopods, tripods and selfie sticks are not permitted. Only visitors that have consented to participate may be photographed and/or videotaped.
For press and other special photography/videography, please contact the Marketing Department (561.392.2500 x209) approximately one week in advance to make an appointment.
SKETCHING & PAINTING
The Museum welcomes and encourages the creation of art in the galleries. Please do not hinder visitor traffic flow in the galleries. During periods of high attendance, the Museum reserves the right to make any necessary adjustments to this sketching policy. Kindly remember the following items:
1) Walk-In Visitors: The Museum encourages sketching in the galleries with only graphite and colored pencils. The Front Desk provides a small clipboard, sketch book and pencils.
2) Art Students and Artists: Students/artists may bring and use pencils, kneaded erasers, and drawing pads/boards up to 18 x 24 inches. The Front Desk provides identification badges to art students and their instructor for ease of movement through the galleries.
STROLLERS & CHILD CARRIERS
Strollers and front facing child carriers are welcomed. Double, oversize and jogging strollers and backpack-style child carriers are prohibited.
Courtesy wheelchairs are available at the Front Desk. Simply provide photo identification to check out a wheelchair.
Service animals accompanying their owners are welcome. If the animal’s behavior poses a threat to the health or safety of others, the Museum will request that the animal be removed from the premises.
LOST & FOUND
If you believe that you have left something behind during your visit, please contact the Front Desk at 561.392.2500 x103.
Plan An Event
ARTISTIC ATMOSPHERE & STYLISH SURROUNDINGS
The Boca Raton Museum of Art in Mizner Park offers corporations, professional organizations and individuals an incomparable and elegant setting for private events. This nationally-accredited art Museum, located in the heart of downtown Boca Raton, offers a variety of premier entertainment options within its spacious galleries.
From a cocktail reception in the Outdoor Sculpture Garden, to an elegant seated dinner in the Great Hall, or a corporate meeting in our state-of-the-art Wolgin Gallery. The Museum provides a stunning backdrop to any event. The Museum also encourages hosts to include access to special exhibitions and the permanent collections in the planning of any event.
Special Events Manager
Phone: 561.392.2500, ext. 208
To visit our facilities for an event you must have an appointment.