Save the date! On May 17, we are raising money for Art School Scholarships and the Museum's educational programs for children and youth through the Great Give – a 24-hour online giving event. Annually the Museum impacts more than 12,000 children through:
- Art School After School and Saturday Morning art classes,
- Art School Summer Art Camp,
- School tours, most of which include hands-on art activities,
- Field Trip Fund awards to budget challenged schools,
- EXPRESS YOURSELF! Portrait Project, an art and literacy program targeting third graders in Title 1 and underserved public schools,
- Meet a Master, Create a Masterpiece Roashshow, in which we partner with three social-service agencies – Florence Fuller Child Development Center – East Campus, Youth Activity Center in Boca Raton, and Milagro Center in Delray Beach – to provide art enrichment programs for at-risk children,
- and more.
Please watch your email and make a gift to support these programs during the Great Give on May 17!