Explore your creative curiosities, pursue your passion, or simply de-stress from the chaos of everyday life. Learn, experiment, and grow with the help of our experienced and dedicated instructors. Whether you’re a beginner or a polished practitioner get to the next level, improve your skills, and nurture your talent. We invite you to review our classes in our catalogue or browse online. Registration is simple and our knowledgeable staff is always available to assist you in finding the class or instructor that’s the best fit for you.
The Art School, along with the Boca Raton Museum of Art and the Artists Guild, believes that art is for everyone, and provides enrichment for both the community and the individual. Together, we strive to provide a vibrant, connected, and knowledgeable art community that supports the experiential foundations of exploring and furthering the arts. We have an exciting year of events and activities lined up to augment our educational offerings. Multiple student and faculty exhibitions, dynamic workshops and lectures, travel opportunities, and connections with Museum exhibitions like Imagining Florida, and more.
Jump in, and get your creative on!
See you in the studios,
Staff and Instructors of the Boca Raton Museum Art School
|Term 5||4/22/19||5/25/19||5 weeks|
|Term 5A||4/22/19||5/18/19||4 weeks|
|Summer 2019||Starts||Ends||Length||No Class|
|Term A||5/28/19||6/29/19||5 weeks||5/27|
|Term B||7/1/19||8/10/19||6 weeks||7/4|
Youth and Teen Classes Only: In accordance with the Palm Beach School District Calendar..
Art School Policy
- Classes are filled on a first come, first-served basis.
- Individual and Household Museum Members receive a 5% discount off tuition and Reciprocal Members or higher receive a 10% discount off tuition.
- Students who cancel any class five (5) days before the first day of class or camp will receive a tuition refund, less a processing fee of $25 for Members and Non-members.
- Students who cancel any class less than five (5) days prior to the first day of class will not receive a refund.
- If a class is canceled, students will be notified at least two (2) days prior to the date of class, and tuition will be refunded within three (3) weeks.
- Courses are subject to cancellation based on enrollment.
- No fees will be returned for failure to attend. There will be no make-up classes due to a studentís illness, unanticipated travel or other reasons are not the responsibility of the Museum.
- The Boca Raton Museum Art School reserves the right to substitute instructors due to any emergency or illness.
- The Museum is not responsible for any artwork or personal items lost, stolen or left in the classrooms or lockers.
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration.
- There is a $35 charge for all returned checks.
- The Art School is organized for educational purposes and offers programs and activities to everyone without regard to race, religion, national origin or sexual preference.
- With my enrollment, I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims to damages against the Boca Museum of Art and the Art School. I accept all risk incidentals and do hereby release the Boca Museum of Art and the Art School, its employees and representatives, for all liability and injury during any activities. I further agree that in the event medical attention is required due to an accident or illness, and my contact person is unreachable, the Boca Museum of Art shall be permitted to seek such medical services, as it shall deem necessary and appropriate through EMS/911 and/or local hospitals.
- With my enrollment, I grant full permission to the Boca Museum of Art and the Art School to use photographs, videotapes, and any other record of classes or programs for any legitimate purpose.
- The Art School follows the Palm Beach County School Districtís schedule for inclement weather and does not provide make-up classes due to weather related school closings.
- Students and parents must respect the rights of other students and staff or they will be asked to leave the school and forfeit tuition.
- Youth and teens that are habitually picked-up late will be asked to leave the school and forfeit tuition.
801 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33486
Email: [email protected]
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM