You Can Join in 3 Easy Steps
2) Become a Member of the Artists Guild (Additional Museum Membership Plus: $25/year)
3) Become a Participating Signature Artist by submitting your work to be juried and accepted at the Artist Guild Gallery in Boca Raton (Additional $1,200/year)
Guild Membership Levels Explained
|Benefits||Associate Member||Signature Artist||Participating Signature Artist|
|All Member Outside Exhibits / Events||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Guild Gallery Exhibits||No||No||Yes|
|Artist Choice Shelf & Bin Racks||No||No||Yes|
|Voluntary Staffing Guild Gallery||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Mandatory Staffing Guild Gallery||No||No||Yes|
|Slideshow on Guild Gallery TV||No||No||Yes|
|Listed on Guild Website||No||No||Yes|
|Can Exhibit in Wolgin Gallery at The Museum||No||Yes||Yes|
|Officer and / or Committee Chairs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Newsletter Articles to Promote Personal Art Events / Exhibits||Yes||Yes||Yes|
The Artists Guild Membership Levels
A Guild Member who has gone through the Signature Level Jurying Process and accepted is considered a “Signature Artist”
Artist who was successfully juried in through our Signature Level Jurying Process and keeps their Museum and Guild membership in “good standing” by paying their membership fees by their renewal date, (see benefits).
Signature Artists who want to participate in our Artists Guild Gallery is considered a “Participating Signature Artist”
A Signature Artist who pays the participation donation for the lease year at the Artists Guild Gallery; membership is in “good standing” and is in compliance with all rules and regulations; and has a number of mandatory staffing shifts per lease year, (the number of mandatory staffing shifts is determined by the number of participating artists per lease year), other benefits as indicated.
New Signature Participating Artists
Non-Refundable Annual Participation Donation
- Please be aware that there is a non-refundable annual participation required in order for a Signature Artist to be eligible to enter the Artists Guild Gallery 2910 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL, 33431.
- The non-refundable annual participation donation will be directly applied toward the lease of our space at 2910 N Federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL.
- The annual participation donation is paid annually at one time for all artists. Notice of payment due date will be sent to all Signature Artists annually. You will not be eligible to participate in the Artists Guild Gallery without making these payments when they are due.
- New Signature Artists who have been juried into Signature level during the course of the Artists Guild fiscal year, will be offered an opportunity to participate in the Artists Guild Gallery at a prorated amount. This offer is only good for a two-week period following their acceptance to Signature level
- New Signature Artists will be contacted and notified of the required prorated donation, following their acceptance to Signature level.
- All Participating Signature Artists are required to staff the Gallery the required number of shifts per fiscal exhibition year. New Participating Signature Artists must complete a staff orientation/training program to learn the procedures and staffing responsibilities for the Artists Guild Gallery.
We very much encourage your participation in the Artists Guild. Our organization is vibrant and growing because of the interest and excitement of our members. It is not necessary to participate in the Artists Guild Gallery in Boca Raton to be an active member of our Guild. We have many exciting exhibition venues beyond the Artists Guild Gallery in Boca Raton.
Become active and get the most out of your experience with The Artists Guild!