Boca Raton Museum of Art
501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
In Mizner Park
T: 561.392.2500 F: 561.391.6410
Tues, Wed & Fri
Saturday & Sunday
Mondays & holidays
10AM - 5PM
10AM - 8PM
NOON - 5PM
CLOSED Thanksgiving, 11/27
Children(12 & under)
1st SUNDAY of each month
Art School Policy
- Classes are filled on a first come, first-served basis.
- Individual and Household Museum Members receive a 5% discount off tuition and Art Enthusiast Members or higher receive a 10% discount off tuition.
- Students who cancel any class five (5) days before the first day of class or camp will receive a tuition refund, less a processing fee of $25 for Members and Non-members.
- Students who cancel any class less than five (5) days prior to the first day of class will not receive a refund.
- If a class is canceled, students will be notified at least two (2) days prior to the date of class, and tuition will be refunded within three (3) weeks.
- Courses are subject to cancellation based on enrollment.
- No fees will be returned for failure to attend. There will be no make-up classes due to a student’s illness, unanticipated travel or other reasons are not the responsibility of the Museum.
- The Boca Museum of Art - The Art School reserves the right to substitute instructors due to any emergency or illness.
- The Museum is not responsible for any artwork or personal items lost, stolen or left in the classrooms or lockers.
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration.
- There is a $35 charge for all returned checks.
- The Art School is organized for educational purposes and offers programs and activities to everyone without regard to race, religion, national origin or sexual preference.
- With my enrollment, I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims to damages against the Boca Museum of Art and The Art School. I accept all risk incidentals and do hereby release the Boca Museum of Art and The Art School, its employees and representatives, for all liability and injury during any activities. I further agree that in the event medical attention is required due to an accident or illness, and my contact person is unreachable, the Boca Museum of Art shall be permitted to seek such medical services, as it shall deem necessary and appropriate through EMS/911 and/or local hospitals.
- With my enrollment, I grant full permission to the Boca Museum of Art and The Art School to use photographs, videotapes, and any other record of classes or programs for any legitimate purpose.
- The Art School follows the Palm Beach County School District’s schedule for inclement weather and does not provide make-up classes due to weather related school closings.
- Students and parents must respect the rights of other students and staff or they will be asked to leave the school and forfeit tuition.
- Youth and teens that are habitually picked-up late will be asked to leave the school and forfeit tuition.